Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year is still open!
We have spots available in both 3 year and 4 year programs
Please contact our Registrar at 1-866-927-6020
to register your child today
Join us at our Open house and Pre-registration night
for 2020/2021 school year
Meet our teachers, explore the classroom with your child and see what a great program we offer.
We will be accepting early registration for the 2020/2021 school year.
Tuesday Feb 4 2020 at 6pm-8pm
La Perle Playschool classroom 18715 97a Ave Edmonton, AB
(southeast entrance of the school facing the basketball court)
Registration night for the 2020/2021 school year
La Perle Community League Hall
TBD (Typically end of August)
3 year old students will register at 6:00 PM
4 year program will register at 7:15 PM.
What to expect on Registration Night:
– An opportunity to meet our teachers and hear about the playschool program
– An opportunity to meet members of the playschool board
– An opportunity to ask questions of the teachers and board members.
– An opportunity to purchase your La Perle Community League membership (A membership in an Edmonton community league is required, but it does not have to be from the La Perle Community League)
Note: You will be required to provide banking information for automatic withdraw or several post-dated cheques on registration night. Refer to the fee schedule below for dates and amounts of the cheques.
All fees are payable by Pre-Authorized Debits (PAD Program), post dated cheques, or cash. Please contact the Treasurer for more information.
Non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 + September tuition fee ($105.00 for 3 year, $135.00 for 4 year) is paid upon
registration to the program.
3 Year Program – Registration fees are $105 per month
4 Year Program – Registration fees are $135 per month
September tuition fees are paid for at registration. The June fees are taken September 12 and the remaining monthly tuition fees will be withdrawn on the 1st of the month, October – May.
*There is a grace period of 2 months for unpaid tuition fees. After 2 months of unpaid tuition fees, your child will be withdrawn from the program.*
La Perle Community Playschool is proud to meet the child care subsidy requirements through the Government of Alberta
You can apply for child care subsidy if:
- you and/or your spouse/partner, or the child receiving care are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- you or your spouse/partner are an Alberta resident
- your children are 12 years of age or younger and are not yet attending Grade 7
- you and your spouse/partner:
- are currently working, attending school, looking for work, have special needs or your child has a special need, or
- stay-at-home and have your children enrolled in a licensed pre-school or approved early childhood development program
To apply for subsidy :